Senior most partner of the Firm, active in professional field for more than 50 years. In his capacity as renowned Chartered Accountant and leading Academician.
1. Co-Author of about 10 books in Auditing, Company accounts, Management Accounting, Corporate Taxation and Costing.
2. Professor in Accountancy, Costing, Taxation And Auditing for 10 years and Post-Graduate Teacher in Commerce for 12 years.
3. Chairman of the Board of Studies in Accountancy in Gujarat, M.S., Sardar Patel University (Seven years).
4. Chairman, Technical Examinations Board, Commerce Courses, Gujarat State (Fourteen years).
On Board of Directors of 2 listed companies & 5 other companies
1. Practicing Chartered Accountant for more than 25 years.
2. Regular columnist on Corporate Laws Column of Ahmedabad C.A. journal for last 8 years.
3. Actively engaged in professional activities of Ahmedabad C.A.Association as convenor, Chairman of various Committees.
4. Presented papers on various subjects like Tax Audit, Revised Schedule VI, etc.
5. Awarded best paper on Corporate law by C.A. Association.
6. Active member and regular participant of various conferences, seminars of Bombay Chartered Accountant Society, Bombay Management Association, International Fiscal Association (IFA), etc.
1. A young Chartered Accountant with extremely bright academic career.
2. All India 32nd Rank & 2nd in Gujarat in C.A. final examination in May 1991.
3. Obtained 1st Rank in Final B.Com Exam. of Gujarat University in March,1988 and has been awarded 8 Gold Medals, Awards and Merits.
4. Gold Medalist in LL.B examination.
5. Post Graduate Qualification of Information & Systems Audit (ISA) of ICAI.
6. Awarded various Scholarships and certificates of merits for the bright student of H.L. Comm. College- Reputed college of Gujarat State.
7. Actively participating in all the major programs/events of International Fiscal Association (IFA), Ahmedabad Chartered Accountants Association, Bombay Chartered Accountants Association, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, etc.
8. Also awarded Certificate of Merit from Ministry of Education, Govt. of India at Higher Secondary examination.
1. Chartered Accountant having 35 years Rich and Matured experience.
2. Looking after Audit, Company Law, Taxation matters of Corporate / Non-corporate / clients.
3. Independently handled Finance and Secretarial division of Listed Corporates.
4. Strength in recognizing, analyzing and solving business & accounting Issue.
5. Dependable team leader in completing projects accurately and on time.
6. Extensive knowledge of financial instruments and legal documentation work.
1. Sr. Chartered Accountant having 38 years experience.2. Looking after Audit & Company Law matters of Corporate / Non-corporate / Assessee Co.
1. A proficient Chartered Accountant having 20 years of sound and matured experience.2. Looking after Statutory Audit of Corporate / Non-corporate clients, Banks etc.
3. Ind AS compliances matters of Listed Company.
4. Independently handled IFCR assignment of Corporates.
5. Strength in recognizing, analyzing and solving business & accounting Issues.
6. Dependable team leader in completing assignments accurately and on time.
7. Due diligence Audit. 8. Company Law Matters of clients. 9. Assisting in Project managerial Services.
1. An young, enthusiastic professional Chartered Accountant.2. Past Article training in the said firm fully conversant with firms culture.3. Looking after Audits of Corporate, non corporate and Bank audit.4. Assisting Ind AS compliances matters of Listed Company.5. Assisting in IFCR assignment of Corporates.6. Assisting in Corporate law matters of the firm.
(Associate Colleague)1. president of income tax bar association, ahmedabad, gujarat for the year 1990-91.2. president of all gujarat federation of tax consultants.3. nominated by finance ministry, govt. of india, as one of the members in "regional direct taxes advisory committee in the state of gujarat region 1993-94 to 1995-96.4. regular paper writer on various seminars and conferences of professional associations like i. tax bar association, agftc etc...5. more than 40 years of experience.
Educational Qualification: B.Com., FCA
1. Senior Chartered Accountant having 25 years of experience in varied fields. 2. Looks after Audit, Taxation, GST, Company law matters, LLP / Non-corporate entities. 3. Strength in recognizing, analyzing and solving business & accounting Issues. 4. Competent Chartered Accountant possesing diversed skills for domestic as well as International taxtation.
Educational Qualification: B.Com., ACA
Educational Qualification: B.Com., ACA