In India, changes in Indian Direct Tax Laws have now become an annual affair and at times happen even more frequently. MNSCA keeps abreast of all such changes made in Direct Tax Laws, so as to provide quality services to its clients. Due to its in-depth research in the field of Direct Taxes, locally as well as internationally, as well as on account of close and regular interaction with the Indian Tax authorities, MNSCA is able to provide pragmatic solutions to its clientele. Its range of services in this area includes:
Evolving tax strategies and structures which would minimise tax incidence through a detailed evaluation of:
- Double Tax Avoidance Agreements entered into by India with various countries.
- Tax incentives and tax holidays.
- Providing opinions on various complex tax issues.
- Tax planning for Non-Resident Indians, overseas entities desirous of setting up a business in India and Indian entities desirous of setting up an overseas business/base.
- Tax representation before the Indian tax authorities at all levels (up to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal).
- Transfer Pricing studies.
- Advising organizations in designing a tax-efficient salary structure of employees.
- Advising on the applicability of withholding taxes and providing certification services for outward remittances.
- Preparation and filing of tax returns (income tax, withholding tax returns) in India and various other procedural compliances such as preparing and filing applications for a Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction Account Number, certificate for non-deduction of taxes at source, etc.
- Updating clients on developments in the field of direct taxes which could have a bearing on their business.